It's Tough Buying a House
They say buying a house is one of the most stressful experiences in life. I'm living it now. Driving around every weekend looking for houses, calling a realtor (who is a friend from a former job), calling a loan officer (who is a friend of my husband's), explaining how the house is to family, searching MLS listings, making phone calls, reading the inspector's report, filling out applications, searching for every piece of paper known to man for the loan....the list goes on. And anyone else who has had to buy a house can relate, I'm sure.
Sometimes I even wonder if it's all worth it. But, it is worth it. I hope.
I'm learning a lot. I'm learning how to be patient, how to handle stress, how to ask all the right questions and most importantly, how to communicate effectively with everyone involved. My husband has been so calm through this all. Thank goodness one of us is. He's my strength and knows how to alleviate my stress.
And...I get to spend 5 days at home which will be nice.
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home