This will be the first (and last) Christmas we have at this house. We got our very first Christmas tree from my in-laws yesterday and it looks beautiful. We opened a bottle of Cabernet-Sauvignon, the hubby made a delicious batch of Shephard's Pie with a side of Brussel Sprouts and we went to town with the decorations our parents gave us. The Star Trek ornaments, the gold blimp (from when his Dad was a kid) and the rich maroon ones...they look so special! I got giddy just decorating our very own tree. This will be the first Christmas we have together in our own house, as husband and wife. So special. My brother and his family will be here this year too. Even more special. I can't wait. Like my mom said, "it's the end of a memory at your house now, but the beginning of new traditions at a new home."
When that time comes - and when the whole house fiasco ends, it will be time to start new traditions. New report on the house soon...
Here is my 1920's Name (I really like the name - I'll have to remember this one)...
| Your 1920's Name is: |
![]() |


1 Comments:
my 20s name was Althea Queen. Not something I would go by, LOL>.
congratulations on your first christmas together with your hubby and in your home.
have a great day
tracie
Post a Comment
<< Home